To provide quality School-based Administrative Leadership for Louisiana schools through Professional Development, Legislation and Member Services.
- Provide membership with personal and professional development services that will enhance their professional competency.
- Communicate information on critical issues, educational trends and public policy issues.
- Provide a professional network for its members.
- Sponsor and support recognition programs for Louisiana principals and assistant principals.
- Provide opportunities for Louisiana principals to speak with one voice to effectively communicate positions to Congress, State Legislators, members of the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education, and to personnel of the Louisiana Department of Education.
- Attract, retain, and involve school based administrators in the organization.