Nominations are being accepted for the 2017 Assistant Principal of the Year. Eligiblity requirements are:
- is an assistant principal or equivalent (e.g. vice-principal, associate principal, or dean)
- has been an assistant principal for at least two years
- has the endorsement of the district superintendent and the school principal
- must be a member of LAP and NASSP or NAESP
- the principal of the nominee's school must be an active member of the Louisiana Association of Principals
Download the nomination form here. E-mail the completed nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the completed nomination form to 318-648-2990.
The deadline for nominations is May 31, 2017.